Saturday, February 06, 2010

I almost lost my .....

Got up around 9am... it's a lovely saturday, i said to myself... then myself alongwith Binayak went to see swimming pools in electronics city. The one at Golden Lions club was so small... then we went to Estate club, which again was smaller and unhygienic compared to the one at NGV.

On the way back, this stupid car stopped all of sudden and i happened to bang my bike on the car. It so happened that, this fellow did apply break, and so did I, next he accelerated and so did I... but all of sudden, in less than a sec, he applied brake and i got no time to react... hitting into the car.

I had a high impact on my body coz of the big fuel tank of the Fazer.... for almost 2 minutes, i could not bear the pain, i just got down of the vehicle (did not switch it off even) and sat on the ground and pointed towards the car to stop... i took me few minutes to get up and walk... i had almost lost my *****

the mud-guard of my bike was broken.... binayak had been talking with the car... it seems, another bike came suddenly infront of him and he had to apply break. I could not see fault with him either... and binayak drove me back to room... much later i felt pain in my knee and some scratches on my body....

We canceled plan of going anywhere... cooked at room... and the day past as usual.

Lesson of the day: "MAINTAIN ENOUGH DISTANCE FROM A VEHICLE AHEAD WHILE DRIVING".

No comments:

Post a Comment